Monday, November 14, 2005

Evidence

My 'high' is over, I'm pessimistic realistic again. We would be very, very lucky if this works.

This dip in my mood follows the steep dip in my BBT this morning, after the unprecedented highs of the last days. Still way over the cover line, so no worries yet.
I'm aware of a mythical thing called pre-implantation dip, but I've seen this pattern before. Maybe my doctor has a point when she tells me to quit charting.



On a more positive note, I got the results of my blood test intended to check for ovulation.

Dr. Sunshine said I had good luteal phase values:

16,3 Progesterone
178 Estradiol

I don't know what the scale of measurement is, and I'm not going to ask Dr. Google.
I'm in denial*, what is this 2WW you speak of?


*I confess, I'm faking it. I'm totally obsessed.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 15 November, 2005 09:27, Blogger Sparkle said...

How far thru your 2 week wait are you? I think the dip is only an indicator of a period if it's close to the end of you cycle.

 
At 15 November, 2005 23:11, Blogger Lut C. said...

I'm about halfway. My temp went back up this morning, but not to the dizzying hights of before.

I just have to wait it out. Patience is not my biggest virtue.

 
At 15 November, 2005 23:17, Blogger Ova Girl said...

That sounds ok. Maybe it is the implantation dip. Any spotting or period like pains?

It's an awful time I know. Hang in there.

 
At 16 November, 2005 23:12, Blogger Lut C. said...

No spotting, plenty of CM though.

I have relatively painfree periods (for which I am grateful) so no sign there either. Twinges, yes, but that could be my imagination.

I've been scouring blogland for some distraction. No inspiration for another post of my own though.
I'll be spending my weekend with family and friends, so that's good.

 

<< Home