Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Abominable Club: an Emergency Meeting

You'll remember from the last episode that my reproductive organs had cooked up a nice little plan.

Upon learning about it, I promptly decided to suspend my own personal Prohibition. Soon after my first glass of wine, an emergency meeting was called. (I provided some subtitles for you.)

RO: I've detected alcohol in our host

RO: I've detected alcohol in our host. That's a very bad sign.



LO: It means she's on to us

LO: It means she's on to us.



RO: Let's up the stakes a little then. Ute send down some EWCM

RO: Let's up the stakes a little then. Ute send down some EWCM.



LO: Evil white cervical mucus? RO: No you moron, EGG white cervical mucus

LO: Evil white cervical mucus?

RO: No you moron, EGG white cervical mucus



Ute: Excellent idea! I'll send down some spotting too in a week or so. The coup de grace.

Ute: Excellent idea! I'll send down some spotting too in a week or so. The coup de grace.



RO: that'll show her who's in charge.

RO: that'll show her who's in charge. We reconvene in three weeks, when it's time to pull the plug.



To be continued...

1 Comments:

At 02 January, 2006 17:44, Anonymous jess said...

wow are you funny! thanks for some real laughs. i needed that.

 

<< Home