Sunday, June 18, 2006

Red flag, green light!

I should have complained earlier. Yesterday afternoon my period arrived. The red flag is flying, the Russians are in Paris, Aunt Flo is here, ... If you're bored, Google for 'euphemisms menstruation' ( http://www.google.be/search?q=euphemisms+menstruation). Hilarious!

Today I called the doc, half expecting him to waive the rest cycle at me. Thankfully, he didn't mention it. He did ask me to remind him what treatment I was getting. It didn't occur to me to say IVF at the time. Maybe I could have gotten away with it, who knows.

Tomorrow I start injecting again, same drug, same dose. Friday is my first appointment. In comparison with the last round, everything has moved up a day in the schedule. Fine by me.

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 18 June, 2006 02:11, Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

How exciting that you get to start again so soon! I wish you all the best this time around. Hugs to you!

 
At 18 June, 2006 05:13, Anonymous Manuela said...

Getting started... at last... wishing you every ounce of luck.

 
At 18 June, 2006 11:29, Blogger Shazz said...

Wishing you good luck for this cycle.xx

 
At 18 June, 2006 11:43, Blogger Thalia said...

Glad to hear it's all systems go again. One of these might work, you never know!

 
At 18 June, 2006 16:22, Blogger Meg said...

Lut.

Good.

Straight back on the proverbial horse. Well done to you, and lots of love.

xx

 
At 18 June, 2006 22:15, Blogger InDueTime said...

Woo Hoo..Im praying for ya sista! :-)

 
At 19 June, 2006 01:27, Blogger Millie said...

Here's to getting back on the horse. Wishing you nothing but a smooth ride. With a first place finish.

 
At 19 June, 2006 09:14, Blogger Sparkle said...

Ahhh the period euphemisms - for some reason 'the painters are in' always makes me laugh.

Good luck this cycle.

 
At 19 June, 2006 17:57, Blogger Just another Jenny said...

I am glad AF showed up and is co-operating. I echo everyone else and really hope that this round is your lucky one (cause it's seems to be all about luck in the end).
All the best.

 
At 19 June, 2006 23:41, Blogger Angie said...

WOW, that's fast! I can't wait to hear all about this cycle! Best Wishes! :-)

 
At 20 June, 2006 01:54, Blogger sube said...

Glad to hear you're underway. Best of luck to you.

 
At 20 June, 2006 15:31, Blogger ms. c said...

Thanks for the period link, and bringing some humour in!
I'm delurking to wish you the best with the cycle, and good to hear that all systems are a go.

 
At 21 June, 2006 18:10, Blogger Larisa said...

Wishing you much luck!

 
At 22 June, 2006 01:33, Blogger katty said...

yes. GOOD LUCK with the cycle...

 
At 22 June, 2006 02:02, Blogger Mellie said...

Here's hoping this is the one. Hooray for the green light!

 

<< Home