Thursday, June 29, 2006

What's yellow-green with purple spots?

I'm glad you're all laughing WITH me about our mad adventure. Actually, I'm still not laughing, though I'm not crying my eyes out either. Give me a little more time.

This would be a great conception story to tell, I agree. Though in my mind that makes it even less likely this round will work. Come on, it's too good to be true. The stuff of movies. And we don't want to add another urban myth to the arsenal, now do we? Just mess up with the sperm delivery, ...

I spoke to dr. A on the phone. He assured me that I could cycle again straight away. Truly a load off my mind. The only condition is that CD6 falls after his return from his holiday. That can be arranged, at least if he sends me that Pr0gesterone prescription he promised.
Having a plan B in place makes me feel a lot calmer about the 2WW.

I realized I never told you how it went at the nutritionist. The official 'score' is -1,2 kg. That's considerably less than I thought previously, but still very encouraging. Especially because I didn't have the feeling I was starving myself.
Now all I have to do is keep going.

Oh, and what's yellow-green with purple spots? The lovely bruise on the inside of my elbow from the last blood draw. I LOOK like a junkie, now where's my baby? ;-)

Labels:

18 Comments:

At 30 June, 2006 03:31, Blogger projgen said...

Oh dearier, get used to *those* colours ;)

 
At 30 June, 2006 05:36, Blogger sube said...

Oh, if looking like a junkie was all it took ...

 
At 30 June, 2006 05:44, Blogger soralis said...

Nice colours!

Good luck

 
At 30 June, 2006 08:14, Blogger Meg said...

Lut - It's so good that your docs are letting you do cycles one after the other. (can't think of the word I mean)I can imagine it definitely would ease the pressure even just that little bit.

 
At 30 June, 2006 12:12, Blogger ms. c said...

Seriously! (re: junkie comment.) When I have bllod drwan that always happens to me, and people freak out- WHAT'S THAT??? Like it's leprosy or something.
Good to hear that you're "not crying", that's a start. And that the doc is willing to move along quickly in the event that your being a junkie this cycle doesn't do the trick.

 
At 30 June, 2006 14:10, Blogger Shazz said...

Its such a relief when you hear you can cycle straight away, I can so relate.
As for the colours... I can defantly relate!!

 
At 30 June, 2006 15:52, Blogger Just another Jenny said...

The junkie arms are hard to hide in the summer:(

 
At 30 June, 2006 16:06, Blogger Angie said...

Nice colors! Glad to hear you get to keep going.

 
At 30 June, 2006 16:37, Anonymous Sarah said...

My stomach started to look like my husband was beating me. Great news that you can start right away!

 
At 30 June, 2006 16:59, Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I have gotten quite used to the junkie look. It's good that you can cycle again right away. I always feel better when I have plan B in place.

 
At 30 June, 2006 18:18, Blogger ChicagoGirl said...

That's a crazy story! Hopefully having the plan B in place will help the 2ww fly by.

 
At 30 June, 2006 23:43, Blogger M said...

I had to giggle at your story. That is totally something that would happen to me.

 
At 01 July, 2006 17:34, Blogger Angie said...

Just letting you know that I have tagged you. Have a great 4th of July weekend!

 
At 01 July, 2006 22:57, Blogger Millie said...

Nice to know you can cycle again straightaway but I'm hoping you don't need to cycle again anytime soon. Best of luck!

 
At 02 July, 2006 06:05, Blogger GZ said...

Its funny that you said that. Today, my dad and I were sitting on a park bench and a woman and her boyfriend walked by, and we both noticed she had bruises all the way up and down her arms. My dad of course, suspected the boyfriend. Me, I was thrilled that I had seen another infertile :P.

Glad you can cycle again soon, although I haven't uncrossed my fingers for this one yet.

 
At 02 July, 2006 11:59, Blogger Thalia said...

Plan B is good. Sometimes I think we need everything through to plan Z! Hoping the bruise is clearing up fast.

 
At 03 July, 2006 02:42, Blogger ellie said...

Just read your blog! I do my beta on july 10th. Going to be a long long week. You arm matches my stomach where we did all the injections- the brusing is just starting to heal up- and the puffiness is going down. I hope the best for you!

 
At 03 July, 2006 05:02, Blogger Chee Chee said...

Oh how I wish this could be a smooth process for us . . .

Take care and BTW -- I would love to be on cycleista. I'll check out the website.

 

<< Home