Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Forgetfulness continues

As predicted, the follicle has grown to a juicy 23mm. The others have all but disappeared.

This afternoon the receptionist called with the following instructions:
  • Inject Pregny1 tomorrow night (mental note = Thursday evening)
  • Send DH to lab at 9h.
  • Come to clinic for IUI at 12h, tomorrow (mental note = Thursday noon)

I scratched my head. Pregny1 after IUI? Really? So I asked her if she was sure. The nice lady didn't argue with me or become cross, but immediately promised to check with the dr. again. Indeed, Pregny1 comes before the IUI.

So, I'm on my way home from work. All pharmacies and drug stores have closed. Then I realize ... how is DH going to produce a sample, without a recepticle to put it in? I forgot to ask for one, and the dr. didn't think to give me one.

Options?
  • Use empty yoghurt tub? Not sterile.
  • Boil jam jar in hot water to sterilize? Too big.
  • Go to pharmacist on call? Which one is it?
  • Go to GP's office and hope it's still open? Bingo!
What else can I forget this cycle? The Pregny1? To go for the IUI? To take the Pr0gesterone? The beta???
I hope I forget the 2WW, but I bet I won't be that lucky.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 02 August, 2006 23:31, Blogger katty said...

Very good luck for tomorrow. K

 
At 03 August, 2006 00:03, Anonymous Lori said...

Forgetting the 2ww - now that would be impressive!
Good luck with the IUI!

 
At 03 August, 2006 02:48, Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Good luck tomorrow Lut!

 
At 03 August, 2006 04:00, Anonymous Paige said...

I'll be sending positive thoughts your way! Good Luck

 
At 03 August, 2006 05:06, Blogger S said...

Good luck tomorrow, Lut!

 
At 03 August, 2006 08:58, Blogger ankaisa said...

LOL! It seems that you have detached yourself from this cycle really well! I think it is some kind of a protection mechanism, and I remember it all too well. I was just trying not to get my hopes up, so I kept (almost) forgetting things.

 
At 03 August, 2006 13:39, Blogger Shazz said...

Ohhhhh, lots of good luck!!!

 

<< Home