Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm it, it, it (updated)

UPDATE:
Meri-Ann just gave me a C on my homework, and rightly so, for not sticking to the assignment. Watch this post become a total mess while I try to correct that.

There's little to tell about the cycle for the moment. Take 1 BCP and 1 vitamin pill every day. Yawn. DH is getting a bit stressed out though. HIS phone is ringing every night and he then has to remind me to take them. I bet it's starting to dawn on him how burdensome this IVF thing is for me. Right.

But I have some unfinished homework to do. I've been tagged by Meri-Ann, ages ago to be honest. So here are some random thoughts about 4 random words:

Passion
- a kind of perfume I don't wear? Easy, I don't were perfume, too much hassle.

Doubt - Spreading Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD), a dirty trick used in marketing and politics.

Clear - as in Clear Blue HPT, those nasty sticks that never bring me good news.

Hallway - Hall.mark moments, though I prefer the parodies.

These are the words Katty gave me! I wrote a draft weeks ago, and then forgot all about it.

I've been tagged by Katty, too!
So here are some random thoughts about 4 random words:

Reason - Rhyme, as in there's no rhyme or reason to infertility, it doesn't server a purpose, it just is.

Unplug - I internet, therefor I am. Let's not speak of unplugging, shall we?

Natural - ......... drawing a blank here. Modern life is unnatural in many ways, and an infertile's life even more so.

Grace - Laura Ingalls little sister.


Where did these come from then? Katty's too, only the ones she did herself, not the ones she gave me. What was I smoking?

And now Projgen tagged me as well! My dear!
So here are some random thoughts about 4 random words:

Parsley - Grandpa's vegetable garden. He grows the best tomatoes I've ever eten. Grandma pops them in boiling water for a minute till the skins loosen. Peeled tomato's with homegrown onions and parsley. YUM!

Cardboard - Homeless people, living in cardboard boxes, holding up cardboard signs.

Kosher - Halal. Similar but not the same.

Ice - ICE-T! Body Count in da house! Oh yes, I went to THAT kind of parties when I was a teenager. Other hits of the time include 'Killing in the name' by Rage Against The Machine and 'Too many puppies' by Primus. Heavy metal wasn't my top favorite, but I can tell you that Mad0nna and M1chael Jacks0n NEVER featured in my CD collection.


LOL! Forgot all about the passing on NEW words rule. I redid Projgen's words! These are the ones I should have done:

mountains - "I'll take you to the highest mountain, to the depths of the deepest sea and we won't need a map, believe me" (Depeche Mode, World in my eyes)

ocean - "live beside the ocean, leave the world behind, swim out past the brakers, watch the world die" (Everclear, Santa Monica)

music - "Last night a D.J. saved my life with a song", (Indeep)

zen - "Everything zen, everything zen, I don't think so" (Bush, Everything Zen)


All that's left for me to do is tag 4 more unsuspecting bloggers: Babyblue, Don't know much biology, Lady S., Life is Beautiful.

And these are their random words, courtesy of the random word generator:

loops

identity

downstairs

litter


WRONG, still have to do Meri-Ann's words, and they're tough ones!

scrotum - not his best feature. Not any man's 'best feature' I'd hope.

television - keeps me company while I surf the net, don't ask me about story lines though.

thrill
- can't remember the last time I was thrilled. Thrills aren't what I'm looking for, simple contented happiness would do fine for me.

pyjamas
- frugality is not buying new pyjamas for 5 years

Given that I'm so awfully bad at following up with tags (I've proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt now!), let me make a suggestion:
pick someone from the Campfire section of my blogroll in stead and tag them with my compliments. All right, just for once then.

Now I must go take those pills. DH just texted me a reminder.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 07 October, 2006 01:12, Anonymous Meri-ann said...

I'm sitting here laughing my butt off, they are different words than the ones I tagged you with! Mine were scrotum, television, thrill and pyjamas! But to be honest I'd totally forgotten about it anyway!
Glad you're annoying dh with the reminders, wish I'd thought of doing that!

 
At 07 October, 2006 01:49, Blogger Bea said...

Hah... I've got tags piling up, too. One day I'll write them, I promise. Might do a combined post like you did.

Bea

 
At 07 October, 2006 02:40, Blogger My Reality said...

Well, I think that since you came up with different words than what Meri-Ann gave you, you should have to respond to her actual words. I wonder, where did you come up with the words you thought she tagged you with?

 
At 07 October, 2006 13:24, Anonymous Meri-ann said...

Too funny!! And I've tagged you again!!! hehehe

 
At 07 October, 2006 13:27, Blogger Baby Blues said...

Thanks Lut. You're the first to tag me. Those words you gave are hard! It might take me some time too.

That's so sweet of you dh to wake up just to remind you. My hubby does that too. He's my personal alarm clock.

One thing I hate about this ART stuff is keeping a schedule. Everything has to be done in a certain time.

 
At 08 October, 2006 04:33, Anonymous Bebe said...

Thanks for the tags-that was fun.

I would have to remind my husband to remind me about the timing of everything. We're weird like that

 
At 09 October, 2006 12:39, Blogger Angie said...

Nice list. Kellie tagged me awhile ago, but I just don't have the time. I wanted to check up and see how you're doing.

 
At 11 October, 2006 22:35, Blogger projgen said...

Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Next time I'll check to see what your tag backup (tag up?) is before tagging you ;)

Although, I must say - nicely done! I don't know how I would have handled 'scrotum'

 

<< Home