UPDATE: Meri-Ann just gave me a C on my homework, and rightly so, for not sticking to the assignment. Watch this post become a total mess while I try to correct that.
There's little to tell about the cycle for the moment. Take 1 BCP and 1 vitamin pill every day. Yawn. DH is getting a bit stressed out though. HIS phone is ringing every night and he then has to remind me to take them. I bet it's starting to dawn on him how burdensome this IVF thing is for me. Right.
But I have some unfinished homework to do. I've been tagged by Meri-Ann
, ages ago to be honest. So here are some random thoughts about 4 random words:
- a kind of perfume I don't wear? Easy, I don't were perfume, too much hassle.Doubt
- Spreading Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD), a dirty trick used in marketing and politics.Clear
- as in Clear Blue HPT, those nasty sticks that never bring me good news.Hallway
- Hall.mark moments, though I prefer the parodies
.These are the words Katty gave me! I wrote a draft weeks ago, and then forgot all about it.
I've been tagged by Katty
So here are some random thoughts about 4 random words:Reason
- Rhyme, as in there's no rhyme or reason to infertility, it doesn't server a purpose, it just is.Unplug
- I internet, therefor I am. Let's not speak of unplugging, shall we?Natural
- ......... drawing a blank here. Modern life is unnatural in many ways, and an infertile's life even more so.Grace
- Laura Ingalls
little sister.Where did these come from then? Katty's too, only the ones she did herself, not the ones she gave me. What was I smoking?
And now Projgen
tagged me as well! My dear!
So here are some random thoughts about 4 random words:Parsley
- Grandpa's vegetable garden. He grows the best tomatoes I've ever eten. Grandma pops them in boiling water for a minute till the skins loosen. Peeled tomato's with homegrown onions and parsley. YUM!Cardboard
- Homeless people, living in cardboard boxes, holding up cardboard signs.Kosher
- Halal. Similar but not the same.Ice
! Body Count
in da house! Oh yes, I went to THAT kind of parties when I was a teenager. Other hits of the time include 'Killing in the name' by Rage Against The Machine
and 'Too many puppies' by Primus
. Heavy metal wasn't my top favorite, but I can tell you that Mad0nna and M1chael Jacks0n NEVER featured in my CD collection.LOL! Forgot all about the passing on NEW words rule. I redid Projgen's words! These are the ones I should have done:
mountains - "I'll take you to the highest mountain, to the depths of the deepest sea and we won't need a map, believe me" (Depeche Mode, World in my eyes)
ocean - "live beside the ocean, leave the world behind, swim out past the brakers, watch the world die" (Everclear, Santa Monica)
music - "Last night a D.J. saved my life with a song", (Indeep)
zen - "Everything zen, everything zen, I don't think so" (Bush, Everything Zen)
All that's left for me to do is tag 4 more unsuspecting bloggers: Babyblue
, Don't know much biology
, Lady S.
, Life is Beautiful
And these are their random words, courtesy of the random word generator
identitydownstairslitterWRONG, still have to do Meri-Ann's words, and they're tough ones!
scrotum - not his best feature. Not any man's 'best feature' I'd hope.
television - keeps me company while I surf the net, don't ask me about story lines though.
thrill - can't remember the last time I was thrilled. Thrills aren't what I'm looking for, simple contented happiness would do fine for me.
pyjamas - frugality is not buying new pyjamas for 5 years
Given that I'm so awfully bad at following up with tags (I've proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt now!)
, let me make a suggestion:
pick someone from the Campfire section of my blogroll in stead and tag them with my compliments. All right, just for once then.
Now I must go take those pills. DH just texted me a reminder.