Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Average revisited

Quick follicle report:

RO: 5 - with one already measuring 14x20mm, the rest are smaller (approx. 11mm)
LO: 2 - as far as we could tell, it was hiding again.

There are some stragglers on both ovaries, so a few more may appear. The dr reassured me that I should not worry about the one that's taken a head start. It can grow a lot bigger still - while we wait for the rest to get the right size, I suppose he meant.

Truth be told, I'm still not impressed with these numbers. But let's not rehash all that, I'll just go back to this post and read your comments again.

Then, I can be grateful that no new worries have been heaped on my plate (yet).
Because, frankly, I have my hands full with the one I have. There's a tape loop in my head going: "I'm sorry, you have zero".
No worries, I've got it under control, by chanting "ha-re ICSI, ha-re rama, ha-re ICSI, ha-re rama, ICSI, ICSI, ha-re, ha-re". My co-workers do look at me a bit funny these days, but that's just the price to pay.

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 31 January, 2007 10:38, Anonymous Kath said...

Dear Lut, chanting right along with you. I am hoping so, so hard that everything turns out wonderfully well for you this time.

 
At 31 January, 2007 11:29, Blogger Thalia said...

It sounds ok. Let's hope it stays that way (they may let the big one get too big so that the rest of them are in good shape). keeping it crossed for you.

 
At 31 January, 2007 12:22, Blogger Meri-ann said...

Chanting with you as well.... x

 
At 31 January, 2007 14:19, Blogger Margo said...

I am chanting too Lut. I am hoping that this cycle has a wonderful outcome.

 
At 31 January, 2007 14:47, Blogger soralis said...

Good luck!

 
At 01 February, 2007 00:10, Blogger Sparkle said...

You need to know your E2 level as well - this, with the follie report gives you a better idea on how you're going.

Great chant!

 
At 01 February, 2007 00:23, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Hi Lut,

I think you're looking right on track. And I like your point about not having anything new to worry about.

ICSI is going to be the answer to your prayers this cycle. It's all good! Hoping so much for you!

 
At 01 February, 2007 01:13, Blogger projgen said...

ha-re ICSI - lol!!! But I always thought it was ha-re Lama. Hairy llama? Ah well, whatever works for you!

All the bits are crossed for you!

 
At 01 February, 2007 04:46, Blogger Kris said...

Hoping ICSI does the trick for you this cycle. Good luck with the next scan.

 
At 01 February, 2007 09:00, Blogger Millie said...

Sounds very much like so far so good.

Keep up the good chanting. I'll add my tambourine.

 
At 01 February, 2007 09:22, Blogger Twisted Ovaries said...

I'll sit on the "not impressed with my numbers" bench with you. It's a nice place to be.

 
At 01 February, 2007 18:27, Blogger Tinker said...

I hope that the little ones do some catching up and that your numbers look better next scan.

 
At 02 February, 2007 01:27, Blogger namaste said...

Soon there will be a whole chorus of us chanting along with you. :)

 

<< Home