Friday, January 19, 2007

Timewarp

If you're using a feed aggregator to read my blog, you may have noticed old posts popping back up as new. I haven't fallen into a timewarp, just the next best thing: I've upgraded to the new blogger. Adding a label apparently makes the post all shiny and new. Oh well, about 100 posts to go.


Quick cycle update: period has arrived exactly on time! Tomorrow is officially CD1.
I can't decide if that's a good sign, or a bad sign. I reckon it's about as reliable a sign as reading tea leaves, rolling dice or asking a magic eight ball.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 20 January, 2007 02:42, Blogger Margo said...

I wondered why all those posts kept coming up...

Fingers and toes crossed for this cycle.

 
At 20 January, 2007 03:51, Blogger Bea said...

I figured you had swapped. Seems to happen to everyone. And I agree about the tea-leaves. You can never tell how things'll turn out, although I stick by my theory that it's good to have things running smoothly where possible.

Bea

 
At 20 January, 2007 08:40, Blogger Meri-ann said...

Definitely a good thing!

 
At 20 January, 2007 13:01, Blogger katty said...

Good Luck, Lut...

 
At 20 January, 2007 15:51, Blogger lucKy #2 said...

Cycle day 1 -- let's get this party started! ;) Good luck, Lut!!!

 
At 21 January, 2007 07:26, Blogger Jules said...

So that's why your feed says you haven't posted since November.

Congrats on cd1. Sometimes it's what you look forward to, while others, you never want to see it.

 
At 21 January, 2007 14:39, Blogger Bronwyn said...

Like what you've done with the place! The background may not be new, but since I've been gone for a while it's new to me. Very pretty! It's inspiring me to do something nice with mine, now that I've rejoined blogland.

Extra positive vibes coming your way for this cycle!!!

 
At 23 January, 2007 19:56, Blogger Beagle said...

I wondered if you had gone on a writing spree!

 

<< Home