Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tiny update at 8w6d

I've removed the previous post about the suspended friendship, strictly as a precaution. No one likes to be blogged about. Even though I try my best to protect the identity of everyone involved, that might not be enough. To be honest, I'm not sure I'd appreciate being blogged about. Considering the fact that I blog myself, I'd hardly have the right to object.

Thanks for rallying to my side, it helps to balance the lack of understanding I meet elsewhere. The range of reactions gave me something to think about.

Today I'm 8w6d. Still no symptoms of note. My appetite has increased, I have to eat something between meals. I am trying to choose healthy foods, not that I succeed all the time. Anxiety levels are still surprisingly low.

In two days we have our next appointment. I don't know whether we'll be getting an u/s, or just blood tests.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 26 March, 2007 01:51, Blogger My Reality said...

I am glad to hear all is well and the anxiety level is staying low.

 
At 26 March, 2007 03:21, Blogger Bea said...

Glad to hear it's going well.

Bea

 
At 26 March, 2007 07:24, Blogger Isabel said...

I had no symptoms during pg after ART, other than constant cramping during 1st trimester. Later on, I got the 'pregnancy mask' (looked like a freckle attack). If I'd known what it was and how quickly it would disappear (almost immediately after delivery) I would have treasured it and stared at it all day long.

Don't let the lack of symptoms drive you crazy. Hang tough!

 
At 26 March, 2007 09:20, Blogger Bumble said...

Glad all seems to be well in the land of Ute. Good Luck for tomorrow, hope you post some pics for us. x

 
At 26 March, 2007 20:04, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I am glad that all is well so far Lut. I hope that your U/S goes well today. Thinking of you.

 
At 26 March, 2007 21:17, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Sounds great to me, Lut!

 
At 27 March, 2007 12:44, Blogger Anna said...

Oh, I'm hoping for an u/s! There's really nothing like seeing that little heart beating away.

 

<< Home