Tuesday, September 04, 2007

32w2d: Small delusions

In brief: Am slammed at work, Insider still in breech.

Work is crazy busy, and for some reason stuff keeps getting added to my todo list. Only 5 weeks to go.

I'm pretty sure the Insider is still in breech. I get headbuts under my ribs and feel tap dancing on my pelvic floor. The tickles to my side are the work of little hands, I reckon. Sometimes I feel larger movements, which always gets my hopes up that he or she will start to flip, alas.

To answer Hadjare's question, last time the doctor did confirm the breech position with u/s. Since then, all I have to go on is the movements I feel (which are somewhat limited with the anterior placenta). Next appointment with the doctor is in three weeks, but I'll be seeing a midwife sooner.

To continue about showing/not showing, casual observers will disagree it seems. The very next day, another business contact I hadn't seen in a long time asked me more or less right away whether I "was or wasn't ...". Wearing a more fitting top works. :-)
Also, a number of people have told me - without prompting - there is no mistaking the belly. So, clearly I must be delusional when I think I'm not showing.

Nina was kind enough to nominate me as a "Rockin' Girl Blogger". I don't know what to say, except that she's pretty rockin' herself. :-)  I ought to nominate 5 others, but it will have to wait a little while.


Labels:

7 Comments:

At 04 September, 2007 23:19, Blogger DinosaurD said...

Thank-you for letting us know that everything is still going well for you (well aside from all the work and the insider still being breech).
32 weeks and counting.
DinoD

 
At 05 September, 2007 01:51, Blogger My Reality said...

Maybe the insider will turn, have you been propping your hips up? ;)

 
At 05 September, 2007 03:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW -- 32 weeks already?!?!

I guess the good thing is that being busy at work will make the next few weeks go a bit faster? :)

Hopefully, the Insider will flip shortly!

lucky#2

 
At 05 September, 2007 06:23, Blogger soralis said...

Hope the insider decides to turn for you! Take care

 
At 05 September, 2007 10:55, Blogger Bea said...

Turn, Insider, turn!

And hope work settles a bit, too.

Bea

 
At 05 September, 2007 14:42, Blogger M said...

cartwheels?

and yes, you definitely do rock!

 
At 06 September, 2007 00:43, Blogger Beagle said...

Congrats on your nomination!

 

<< Home