Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Naturally

My friend is now the proud owner of a positive P-stick. OF COURSE SHE IS!

This news arrived, not 15 minutes after I - in a bout of unprecedented
optimism - put in our application for another spot in our daycare (for
sometime in 2010). Honestly, I don't look for signs, but as uncanny
coincidences go, this one was hard to ignore.

I hope you don't mind me whining here, while I mend the crack in my happy face.

It's not that I wish she wasn't PG. I hope all goes smoothly.
I wish we could do accidentally deliberately PG. Failing that, I wish
this bitterness would go away.

5 Comments:

At 11 February, 2009 02:11, Blogger My Reality said...

Sigh. Of course that is how it goes for other people.

 
At 11 February, 2009 12:22, Blogger Sara said...

Ugh. I can't say that I'm surprised. That seems to be the way that these things work. Sigh.

 
At 11 February, 2009 14:13, Blogger lucky #2 said...

Grrrrrrrr

 
At 13 February, 2009 08:53, Blogger Soralis said...

It stinks to be a part of the infertility crowd!

 
At 30 September, 2009 06:25, Blogger sue said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

<< Home