Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Policy of truth

Thanks for enduring my pouting. But enough is enough.
I'm going to fight bitterness and negativity with truth.

I am a mommy!
I have a healthy daughter!
She's a good natured girl, and a fun-loving toddler.
She blows us wet kisses, we tickle her tummy.
She develops, explores, learns and we get to experience it with her.


The bitterness and negativity pops up when she's not near enough to
remind me, when she's sleeping in her bed or when I'm at work.

To anyone still waiting for their dream to come true (AND reading
this?!), I hope it comes true very soon.

4 Comments:

At 12 February, 2009 05:07, Blogger Aurelia said...

Yes, she is, but in the end---you will be a proud owner of one of those as well, I bet.

It's not fun, crap actually. But in the end, you'll get the same chance to pee.

 
At 12 February, 2009 19:02, Blogger beagle said...

You stuck by me while I pouted and I am glad to return the favor.

 
At 13 February, 2009 08:55, Blogger Soralis said...

It's not pouting, it's exhaling all the stuff that you don't want to carry around inside!

So go ahead and Exhale!

Good luck with your journey to #2

 
At 13 February, 2009 13:10, Blogger Bea said...

To be honest, I've always felt a little funny about people who "accidentally" get themselves pregnant, but not knowing the situation fully I'll take my cues from you.

I'm glad you're handling it. I only wish you didn't have to.

Bea

 

<< Home