Saturday, April 25, 2009

2w 3d?

Transfer went smoothly. One top-quality embryo was transferred. The embryologist told me it was a beautiful 8 cell that had just started compacting.
No screens, so I'll have to take her word for it.

2 other embryo's have been put in the freezer. 3 out of 6 embryos is a good rate, I suppose. I don't know the statistics on this one. There's a chance I could get a FET out of that, 2x 50% chance. Unfortunately, that doesn't make a 100% chance of making it to transfer, but that's as far as my mathematical skills go. Anyway I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

For the next two weeks I'm going to practice "just relax" and "don't think about it too much", while being reminded by progesterone suppositories 3x a day and stressing about whether I should have eaten this or drunk that in those few hours that I actually do forget. Carpaccio and red wine anyone?

Today, at least, I can say I'm 2w and 3d PG. Tomorrow, anything goes.

2 Comments:

At 26 April, 2009 01:20, Blogger Sara said...

One on board and two in the freezer sounds great! Good luck not thinking about it for the next 11 days. I hope this little embryo decides to stick.

 
At 26 April, 2009 05:50, Blogger Paige said...

PUPO! Yhinking sticky thoughts for you.

 

<< Home