Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Eleven

Eleven eggs were retrieved this morning. That's quite a few stragglers!
That's one hurdle well cleared. Now for the rest.

My fear that all the follicles would have popped on their own before retrieval has not come true.
Now I'm afraid they'll forget to do ICSI, to the point that I called the clinic to check whether it was noted in my file. It was noted, the receptionist told me kindly.
On to the next source of anxiety.

Luckily, Linnea is around to distract me, and she's doing an excellent job.

To be continued ...

5 Comments:

At 23 April, 2009 00:13, Blogger Paige said...

Congrats! Thinking fertilizing thoughts for you.

 
At 23 April, 2009 00:39, Blogger Sparkle said...

Fantastic result!
Keeping my fingers crossed for an excellent fert. report.
Well done.

 
At 23 April, 2009 12:26, Blogger Thalia said...

hey well done, 11 sounds great!

 
At 23 April, 2009 13:49, Blogger Sara said...

Hooray! What a fantastic haul! Good luck with fertilization.

 
At 23 April, 2009 20:38, Blogger PiquantMolly said...

Way to go! That's great. Here's to more good news in the coming weeks ...

 

<< Home