Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shivering and tired

Yesterday, I was feeling tired, but I thought it was a side effect of the progesterone pills.
Today, I could hardly make it out of bed and felt shivery. I'm getting a flu? Now?

The clinic advised me to take some medication to keep the fever down, other than that there is nothing I can do.
There goes my sense of hope for this cycle.

On the large scale of things, a minor event. I've been reading about the threat of a real influenza outbreak and it scares me, a lot. Not to mention all the other alarming reports on the news about the state of the world. I'd like to hide Linnea somewhere safe, but there's nowhere to go.

I'll go to bed now before I bring everyone down.

3 Comments:

At 27 April, 2009 03:10, Blogger namaste said...

Hope you feel better soon.

xo

 
At 27 April, 2009 05:30, Anonymous SurvivingTTC said...

I hope you feel better and aren't coming down with anything!! And don't worry - regardless, I've been told that these things don't really affect a cycle's outcome! Best of luck!!!
Oh, and I totally relate with keeping Linnea safe somewhere, that's how I feel too. But I guess all we can do in this world is just live in in, one day at a time. So can our kids.

 
At 27 April, 2009 23:35, Blogger My Reality said...

Hope you are feeling better.

 

<< Home