Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Chocolate!

I'm halfway through the 2WW. I have no signs or symptoms to speak of, but that was also the case last time.
Just a few days after transfer, I felt a couple of twinges in the ute (or nearby). The embryo throwing out its anchor?
My imagination, most likely, or gas.

My moderate bloating went down, then it went back up. Or perhaps that's due to all the chocolate I've been endulging in.
Which brings me to cravings, for chocolate in particular, but that I blame completely on the progesterone suppositories.

At any rate, I'm hopeful enough that I'll be very disappointed if we get a negative.
And yet, I called my RE yesterday to ask if we could go straight to a FET if need be. We can.

To HPT or not to HPT? I will, but not immediately. Nephew #2 has his birthday do this weekend and I want to cling to my hope when I go there.
Besides, if I test in the weekend I'll have to wait ages for blood test results. Probably, I'll test on Monday morning, and get a blood draw that evening.

Good thing Linnea is around to distract me. She's a sweetheart. She's not much of a cuddler or a kisser though. She prefers blowing kisses to giving real kisses. Often she even turns away from kisses, though when I blow kisses on her belly she giggles. Hugs are ok, especially in the middle of the night when she wakes up wailing. :-) We're so lucky to have her.

6 Comments:

At 06 May, 2009 00:15, Anonymous SurvivingTTC said...

Have been coming in to check on you and glad there is finally an update :)
Just enjoy your chocolate and your precious DD and do not think about this whole 2ww. Easier said than done I know (I'm in same boat) but I guess the best we can do is try to keep busy.
Hoping for some wonderful news for you!

 
At 06 May, 2009 01:33, Blogger Sara said...

Waiting is soooo hard, but it sounds like things are going as well as can be hoped for with you. Waiting until Monday to test is sensible, although nobody would blame you if you can't hold out that long. Good luck!

 
At 06 May, 2009 03:01, Blogger namaste said...

Thanks for updating - I've been blogstalking you. :) I'm indulging already and I haven't even started stims. (!!!)

 
At 06 May, 2009 03:09, Blogger Sparkle said...

Are you kidding me? By my calculations your hcg bt should be this Saturday .... not a good day I know, but maybe it will be???

 
At 06 May, 2009 14:54, Blogger beagle said...

fingers crossed!!

 
At 10 May, 2009 22:52, Blogger Larisa said...

Wondering how things are going? I hate the waiting before beta, but I hope it's going okay for you.

 

<< Home