Thursday, December 23, 2010

Finally an excuse ... (IF rating: high)

... for having a tree that looks like a 3-year old put the decorations in.




Linnea flung herself on the box of decorations, spread everything around her on the floor, and then - very earnestly - started to put up the ornaments.
I was allowed to lend a hand, only barely. It was lovely.



I have no excuse for keeping quiet here. Do I need one?
Nothing has changed. Happy to the bursting with Linnea, in the pits about the unfruitful second round. A F(ailed)E(mbie)T(haw) in the works soon, yawn. I will be back, next year, after I finish reading the crème de la crème list.

Meanwhile, season's greetings to you all. May 2011 bring you much happiness.

5 Comments:

At 23 December, 2010 23:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May 2011 also bring much happiness to you Lut. I'm sorry that I can't just fix the second round for you. I however, refuse to think of the next cycle as failed before it's even begun (although I understand completely if you do).
Enjoy the holidays and your little one.
DinoD

 
At 23 December, 2010 23:59, Blogger Bea said...

No excuse needed.

But Merry Christmas, and may 2011 bring success in all things.

Bea

 
At 27 December, 2010 03:43, Blogger Roccie said...

Hurrah photos of tree decorations!

I agree w Anonymous. Failed is so 2010. So last year.

 
At 29 December, 2010 23:38, Blogger ms. c said...

Beautiful pictures, Lut.
May you get all you dream for in 2011.

 
At 10 January, 2011 02:02, Anonymous It is what it is said...

Thanks for popping by from CDLC.

I can't wait to read more about your journey to now.

Had to comment that Linnea is a beautiful name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home