Monday, March 28, 2011

Deeper in hiding

More proof of dwindling hope...

  • leaving for work without my meds, noticing and having to turn back (hadn't gotten far fortunately).
  • receiving leftover early test HPTs from a friend, but deciding against using them (can't face their whiteness).
  • planning to switch of my cell phone tomorrow until I leave from work (can't face the call).

Roccie hits the nail on the head. I know that drinking moderate
amounts of coffee won't make the difference, (thanks to Thalia who
wrote a post on just this a good while back). Still, I tried to go
without during the 2WW, but not any more.

First blood test tomorrow. The results should reach me eventually,
though I'm not sure I'll chase them.

6 Comments:

At 28 March, 2011 21:19, Blogger serenity said...

I've done all of these, too.

Hugs. I'm thinking of you and hoping more than I can say that you get good news. That STAYS good news.

xoxo

 
At 29 March, 2011 00:09, Blogger Sara said...

Sounds familiar. I hope that tomorrow something unfamiliar happens ;-) Good luck!

 
At 29 March, 2011 03:41, Blogger My Reality said...

I hope you will be shocked in a good way tomorrow.

 
At 29 March, 2011 13:40, Blogger Vee said...

Good Luck!

 
At 29 March, 2011 19:15, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Thinking of you, Lut.

 
At 29 March, 2011 21:37, Blogger Larisa said...

thinking of you and hoping you get a pleasant surprise. Gosh, I wish it were all easier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home