Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No news is no news

So, I've kept my head stuck in the sand. No HPT, no call to the
clinic, cell phone turned off.

I'm much more fed up with ART than I realized.

Also, the situation at work has taken a serious turn for the worse.
Stress levels have gone up.
New management, new rules, yadda yadda ....

Work stress + ART stress = me on the verge of breaking.
Knock on wood - but I hope no new major stress factors come rolling in.

Perspective, perspective, I can't seem to find it.

9 Comments:

At 30 March, 2011 21:47, Blogger serenity said...

Huge hugs, Lut.

We're here, waiting with you. You're not alone. I promise.

xoxo

 
At 30 March, 2011 21:58, Blogger BigP's Heather said...

Wish I lived closer so I could take you out for chocolates...

 
At 30 March, 2011 22:26, Anonymous It Is What It Is said...

Ugh for you. I am sorry.

I used to turn to Diet Coke, ice cream, and Cheeto-s.

 
At 30 March, 2011 22:37, Blogger Vee said...

Not a good combination.
You are so strong I would be itching to know! Still hoping for you.

 
At 30 March, 2011 23:02, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

I could never not-know... you are a strong woman! Hoping the stress lessens a bit, on all levels.

 
At 30 March, 2011 23:04, Blogger My Reality said...

I wish I could do more than just wait with you.

Can you take a sick day tomorrow and just have a day for yourself?

I hope the stress lessens on all counts.

 
At 30 March, 2011 23:53, Blogger Sara said...

No news IS actually good news. On my BFN cycles, AF is always there to laugh at me by beta day.

Sorry about all of the work stress. Hoping for great news tomorrow!

 
At 31 March, 2011 01:33, Blogger Sparkle said...

Well, no hpt, no bt results ... and also no spots of blood? ... who knows?

 
At 31 March, 2011 19:08, Blogger jesshaydel said...

Im new to reading your blog but still prayers love faith and hope. Whatever God takes you to, he will take you through. We are here for you, you are never alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home