Monday, February 20, 2012

Soon ... very soon

Just a quick post.
I've only recently quit working ... not being ordered to stay home is
good but has its disadvantages. Preparing for the baby has now become
a last minute rush job.

Part of me would prefer not to prepare at all. It feels like counting
my chicken before it has hatched.
What I wrote before Linnea was born, is pretty much still how I feel.
http://lutcass.blogspot.com/2007/10/on-eve.html

I expect that I won't have internet access in the hospital. So, I'll
see you after the jump.

8 Comments:

At 20 February, 2012 01:25, Anonymous It Is What It Is said...

OMG...already? How soon?!

GOOD LUCK, MAMA!

Can't wait to hear from you after the jump :)

 
At 20 February, 2012 23:12, Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Sending good good good thoughts!

 
At 20 February, 2012 23:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lut, I keep thinking about you - I wasn't sure about when you are due.
I know I have been lousy (???) at commenting but I am so, so happy for you :-) See?
DinoD

 
At 21 February, 2012 18:34, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Sending you lots of peaceful and healthy thoughts. Can't wait to hear the good news!

 
At 22 February, 2012 13:00, Blogger Heather said...

Can't wait to hear the good news!!! I'll be thinking lots of really good thoughts for you!

 
At 23 February, 2012 11:05, Blogger Bea said...

I feel like i've been waiting with baited breath for so much longer than nine months, which, of course, is probably pretty much how you're feeling. Best of luck!

Bea

 
At 29 February, 2012 06:31, Blogger jjiraffe said...

Any news? I'm eagerly awaiting the jump! Hope all is fabulous and busy as heck!

 
At 29 February, 2012 11:35, Blogger Vee said...

I can't believe it's time already!! All the best Lut x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home